I've also tagged 5 other bloggers to complete this, but don't worry - it's self-explanatory, and bizarrely fun! Read on to see if you've been tagged...
This is SO me:
This is so NOT me:
image from news.bbc.co.ukThis is SO me:
The following 5 bloggers should consider themselves tagged:
- Vegetalion, who shares my hatred for Rachael Ray and inexplicable love for Clue, and whose fantastic blog is filled with her smarty-pants sense of humor and yummy food...
- Vegan Noodle from Walking the Vegan Line, whose inspiring blog overflows with screen-licking-good photos, and a side of vegan activism...
- VeggieGirl, who is a young, health-conscious vegan with a great blog and the amazing ability to comment on almost everyone's posts!
- Monica, over at Rural Vegan, who was my first "friend" in veg blog-land, and maintains a witty blog packed with tons of deliciousness...
- T from Vegan Soul Power!, whose coolness-factor practically drips from her blog, which she manages to keep up with despite trudging through her 3rd year of law school...
And to those of you not yet tagged (just wait, it's only a matter of time), do you SO agree or so NOT agree with me?
So fun!! And thank you so much for the tag!! :-)ReplyDelete
Yay! I'm so glad this is catching on! I loved some of yours, especially the latte one. So creative!ReplyDelete
And don't worry about the name thing. It's no biggie! :)
hahaha i kept laughing at the this is SOOOO me...this is SOOO not me...okay maybe it's just the oddball way i am saying it in my head.ReplyDelete
i can't stand CSI miami! every time it's on...i turn the channel. i can't even stand the ads for it!
yay for canvas bags!we sure have lots of things in common!
ew gossip girl!
Woohoo! Thanks for the tag! This one's gonna take some thought....ReplyDelete
oh i just followed u on the tweets....yay tweet buddies!!ReplyDelete
So cool, what a fun tag! Im SOOO not CSI, SVU all the way!ReplyDelete
Awww, thanks for the tag! We have quite a few "So me's" in common but the CSI reference makes me laugh the most. I stopped watching it years ago when I could no longer stand them walking around dark crime scenes with their little flashlights. Turn the lights on, you idiots! ;)ReplyDelete
You are so sweet. And here I am thinking the only thing dripping off my page is anxiety... well, I'll give this is a shot! Love the Ginsberg/ Scalia pic :)ReplyDelete
by the way, thanks for the tag and the lovely link to my site ^_^ReplyDelete
I love the meme deal - I found myself nodding my head constantly, with the exception of the magazines, I guess. Go Ginsberg!ReplyDelete
I am SO with you on these.ReplyDelete
I love your blog, I just spent the past 30 minutes at work slacking off to read it. LOL.
Adding it to my favorites!
Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really liked reading this meme! Great choices of photos!ReplyDelete
I absolutely love Wall-E!ReplyDelete