|That's how VeganMoFo makes me feel: All warm & fuzzy inside!|
Guess what? The much anticipated VeganMoFo (ahem, "Vegan Month of Food") begins today, and that means ol' JD is back!
That's right, my goal is to get Veggie Terrain up and roaring again, using MoFo as my motivation.
To that end, following is my (theoretical) VeganMoFo posting schedule:
- Monday: Monday's Vegan MoFo Round-Up
- On Mondays I intend to link to some of my favorite MoFo posts from the previous week that you might have missed. Yea, aren't you lucky?
- Tuesday: Surprise!
- Okay, so maybe not surprisingly, Tuesdays will give me the opportunity to feature anything that catches my little eye. Think: scrumptious sandwiches, heavenly raw food, tasty pastas, satisfying soups, perfect pizza, etc...
- Wednesday: Farmers' Market Food Porn, Sponsored by Humpday!
- You guessed it! This is the day when I'll share all of that juicy, xxx-rated, food porn that I've been collecting from my farmers' market trips - oh, la, la!
- Thursday: Thursday's Veggie Burger Smackdown
- Needless to say, these posts will feature the best (and possibly worst!) veggie burgers that I've encountered in both restaurants - and in my own kitchen.
- Friday: Friday's Restaurant Reviews
- Every Friday I'll attempt to concoct a succinct review of one - or more - of the many vegan/non-vegan dining establishments I've visited.
- Saturday: Silent Saturday
- I'm resurrecting this little gem from last year's VeganMoFo. This is when I'll take a bit of a break and simply post a few new pictures to keep my little corner of the internet interesting...
- Sunday: Sweet, Sweet Sunday
- Since Sundays are apparently known as "the day of rest," today is when I plan to kick up my feet, eat something sweet, and tell you all about it. (Minus the rhyming, naturally.)